Attorneys Representing Accident Victims in Illinois with Recognized Results
If you have suffered an injury in an accident or lost a loved one because of another person's negligence, call the personal injury law firm that has made a difference to thousands of people throughout the Chicago region since 1992. Call McNabola Law Group — when results matter.
Our Chicago personal injury trial lawyers are strong advocates for injured adults, children and newborns. We are proud of our record of recovering over $550 million in settlements and verdicts on behalf of people who have suffered injury or loss because of someone else's negligence or misconduct.
Attorneys' Fees Paid Only on a Contingency Fee Basis
Contact our firm today at 312-629-2900 or toll free 800-704-2900 to arrange a consultation to discuss your injuries and concerns at no cost. We represent clients on a contingency fee basis. You pay attorneys' fees only as a percentage of the amount of money damages we help you recover in an insurance settlement or jury verdict.
Leaders in Personal Injury Law in Chicago and Throughout Illinois
Mark McNabola has earned Martindale-Hubbell's highest AV* review rating by peers and is recognized among the top 100 consumer attorneys in Illinois by Leading Lawyers Network and Illinois Super Lawyers.
Our firm puts extensive experience and skill to work helping individuals and families who have suffered injuries and losses due to the negligence and carelessness of others.
- Auto, truck and motor vehicle accidents: We help motorists who have been hurt in any type of motor vehicle accident caused by another driver's negligence.
- Construction accidents: We represent construction workers and others injured on construction sites.
- Medical malpractice: We seek full and fair compensation for people who have been harmed by negligence on the part of a medical professional or facility.
- Product liability: We represent those harmed by defective products.
- Wrongful death: We also assist family members who have lost loved ones pursue wrongful death claims.
We Offer a No-Cost, No-Pressure, No-Obligation Consultation to Discuss Your Rights
Our Chicago personal injury attorneys represent clients in communities throughout Cook County and Illinois. Learn more about ways we can help you receive the compensation you need for your physical and financial recovery. Contact us today to schedule a free initial consultation.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.