Chicago Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyers
Injured in a Car, Truck or Motorcycle Accident in Illinois? Call Us.
Were you injured in any type of motor vehicle accident caused by another driver's inattention, negligence or reckless act on the road in Illinois? You are entitled to seek compensation for your lost wages, current and future medical bills and rehabilitation costs, and other financial damages associated with your injuries and pain and suffering.
We Offer a No-Cost, No-Pressure, No-Obligation Consultation to Discuss Your Rights
The personal injury trial lawyers at McNabola Law Group, have a successful record of obtaining maximum and fair compensation for drivers and passengers injured in car, truck and motorcycle accidents on highways and other roads in Chicago and throughout Illinois. If you suffered an injury or lost a loved one in any of the following types of motor vehicle accidents in Illinois, we are ready to help you protect your rights and fight for the full money damages to which you are entitled.
- Auto accidents: Our experience includes recovering compensation from insurance companies responsible for policy coverage of negligent drivers, as well as significant jury verdicts in cases involving catastrophic injuries that were not settled in negotiations. We can also help you recover money from your own UIM policy, in the event you were injured by an uninsured or underinsured driver.
- Truck accidents: We are one of the preeminent Illinois truck accident litigation firms, with professional and financial resources to handle the most difficult cases involving complex technical evidence. We are not intimidated by insurance defense attorneys that big truck companies often employ to deny fair payment.
- Motorcycle accidents: We apply well-planned strategies to get your case beyond the bias that insurance companies have against motorcycle riders.
- ATV, recreational vehicles and boat accidents: We are a leading litigation firm representing clients injured because of negligence on the part of other recreational vehicle drivers or because of defective and dangerous vehicles.
Learn more about motor vehicle accident injury litigation at these information pages:
- What to do if you are in an accident
- FAQ about motor vehicle accidents
- Uninsured and underinsured motorists
- Illinois no-fault insurance laws
- What to do and what not to do after a car accident
- Why truck accident cases are different from car accident claims
- Defendants in truck accident cases
- Gathering and preserving evidence in truck accident cases
- What to do if you are injured in a truck accident in Illinois
- Common causes of truck accidents
- FAQ about truck accidents
We Welcome Referrals
A large number of clients are referred to our firm by other attorneys because of our history of success and the quality of care and representation we provide to every one of our injured clients. We welcome referrals from other attorneys and law firms. Please visit our referral page to learn more about opportunities.
Our Chicago motor vehicle accident attorneys represent clients in communities throughout Cook County and Illinois. Learn more about ways we can help you receive the compensation you need for your physical and financial recovery. Contact us today to schedule a free initial consultation.
Connect with Mark on Google+